Wednesday 10 October 2007

free

i am actually semi free tonight so i thought since no one was on! I KNOW OMG!! my bro's computer isn't working so he is on here 24/7 i am not kidding anyways i don't have anything to do either so yeah!

nothing has been really happening lately, i think that i just want to swear love until i am out of high school or w/e

i mean i really don't know what i want, i just want to feel something that i never got to feel before, but you there is a point behind this story

when i was younger i wanted this big stuff animal of scooby-doo and i just kept begging for it for my birthday but when i did actually get it, it wasn't as wonderful as i thought it would be,

so i am sort of thinking that it could be the same way... anyways i am young i have a full life ahead of me and why should i worry about that now? but unfortunately there is something that i think about and i wish i didn't

6 comments:

Ink said...

I know what you mean. We both want that something... but we're afraid that it won't be what we thought it would be...

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

that was sort of depressing. but i know what you mean.

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ink yeah i am just not really in the mood to think about him i just want to forget him and move on... but i cant

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah it was elfgirl

elfgirl564 said...

forgeting and moving on ganerally never works. in my experiance.

Ink said...

I know how you feel honey. Trust me.

XxInk