Thursday 11 October 2007

DRIVERS ED...

yeah. i started Drivers Ed...
finally! some might say cause my half birthday was all the way back in spring... *sobs* i just got around to it now.
anyways, it was actaully quite... entertaining. We have 3 German exchange students, and a girl that sits by me is my friend and gives me skittles. ^^ i heart skittles!
sad thing is... Prancer is going to get his lisence before i do. and i'm older than him almost 6 months!!!!!!

volleyball is almost over, thank goodness. i feel like i'm the only one that actually tries sometimes... (btw, i'm on VR) just one last tournament (of DOOOOOOOM!!!!) and i'm done. WO0T!

hopefully i'll be going over to Ink's this weekend...

and i have nothing more to say...
darn.

oOhugsOo
Lith

4 comments:

Ink said...

Hopefully!

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

uh! well thats no fair, i mean youre older and hes getting his license first? were is the justice in the world? ;-)

The Jester said...

don worry ella will probably be getting his license before me and i'm like a year older than him... note i just turned 17 and i still haven't gotten a premit

Anonymous said...

well, i'm almost sixteen and haven't gotten my permit... so now i don't feel so bad. :D

at least i can make all my friends with licenses and cars drive me every where... XD