Sunday 17 February 2008

so apparently i'm very [insert state's name here]ian as in i have an accent i didnt know about....sorta...while i was out on the other coast visiting my brother i said something like "what are you trying to do dad?" (he was messing with the GPS in the rental car) and my brother started to laugh at me... i was like "uh....that wasn't funny [insert broha's name]" and he was like you said "trying-na" (as in that's how i pronounced "trying to") he said it's very [insert state's name here]ian and that he gets made fun of for it all the time :P go figure. i would've never noticed...though my friends do often point out that my vocabulary is too big and that i say 'mom' 'mum' cause that's how my rents say it... anyways that's my random moment of the day...

how is everyone?

3 comments:

Ink said...

That's freaking awesome.
I wish I had an accent...
*snaps fingers*

Nothings going on with me, same ol' same ol'.

XxInk

turnabout said...

i bet you do, you just don't know it ;)
when i told all my friends about it they were all like "NO FREAKING WAY?!?!? slurring ur words like that isn't 'normal'?!?!" then they proceeded to try and talk without slurring any of their words...XD it didn't go so well...

WingedChild said...

If i could hav an accent i would be like... Australian! THat would be awesomeee.
In April this forgien exchange studnet from Australia is comeing to stay with us for a week. She's a journalist! It's gonna me cool.

What's going on with Kat?

~Wings