Sunday 2 December 2007

ummm....i think i need to talk to someone...i am supremly sad right now and i didnt know what else to do since i dont really dont want to talk to anyone.... i just wanted to be alone....see my mom just told me that my cousin who was close killed himself this morning and i am still in shock but i need to do somthing..ne thing...to get my mind of it so i am typing this.....i cant think ne more...i am just shocked and i dont know what to do...i am sorry to take this out on you ppl...probably dont wanna hear it right? it just deppersing personally i dont think i want to think about it ne more...well i guess i am going to go listen to my ipod or somthing...if i sound ridiculous...i am soory ik i do...like i said i cant think straight



-MRR

3 comments:

Ink said...

E-mail me honey, okay?
And don't ever feel bad for telling us things. I know that with me, I don't mind at all.
I'm here for you!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

thanx inky...ur a good freind....ill email u





_MRR

becca[you dazzle me] said...

see everyone has there own ways to deal and when my grandpa died i just watched TV i never cried never nothing, so i know that when my grandma got hurt and broke her hip what helped me was to write