Saturday 24 November 2007

okay... so...yeah. no one is probably going to read this...

for all who didn't know, i was gone for the whole week last week to lake Tahoe, in Nevada/California. of course i had the computer, so all was not lost. its really pretty out there... and i was super sick. not like barfing sick, but every-time-i-go-outside-i-cough-up-a-lung sick. ask ink; i was hacking up over the phone.

anywhos, i didn't have all the homework i needed to do. so when i got back for those two measly days of school before thanksgiving break, my teachers felt like loading me up with all this homework that i didn't even know HOW to do.
I'm like, 'gee, aren't you guys just wonderful people.'
its now Saturday, and I'm stuck with Cell Biology. i hate that class... oh, soooooo much. actually, i hate science in general. its not really my strong point. I'm more of the artsy type... not the science/math type.

and for all those scientisy people out there... don't laugh... but I'm stuck on making an atomic structure for chlorine. and writing out equations for lithium and Florine or whatever...

*pulls out hair* I. HATE. SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay. i'm done. with that rant.
my turkey day was fine. just fell asleep after our meal. and read. and read some more. i just finished reading a book last night (at two o'clock in the morning) called the Tattooed Rats. its really interesting. and now i'm even more shleepy. that Tryptophan stuff has not worn off yet. and i had more today. turkey, that is.

my aunts are diva's too, for those who were wondering. well... actually, you weren't wondering, cause you never met them, or knew i was with them. they're twins, and younger than me. yes, younger. its complected, divorce, remarry, have kids, divorce thingy. you wouldn't really get it unless it happened to you. but yeah. they're complete brats and think they can get whatever they want cause their parents get them goodies because they're divorced and want to get their attention or whatev.
you might think, awe, that's nice. no. not really. they both have cell phone razors, their own $1000 laptops, own rooms, electro scooters, own TVs, a Wii, and what else i don't have. I had to buy my own $200 laptop, and i don't even have my own cell phone, or any kind of TV game system... i only have a bike, and i share a room still!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i could be driving!!!!!!!
they make me feel like my parents are cheep. but they aren't. they spend their money responsibly.

i am FINALLY done. with my ranting.
so i'll just ask,

HOW WAS YOU'RE GUYS BREAK??

oOhugsOo
Lith

4 comments:

Ink said...

Good and bad.

XxInk

Silvertongue said...

Mine was okay, it is over way too soon though. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow.

The Jester said...

wow fun... long post


anyway i learned to jugle?? started knitting a jester hat
got ignored by my family
and ate rice and bean sprouts for thanksgiving diner
oh and i broght a shirt with l on it to match toms an dgot a sweater with jack the pumpkin king on it and a hat w/ cat ears and that ws my thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

wow.....ik what you mean about since and math....i am more of the literarture/arts type person so ya...i am falling math completley and since.....grimace....i dont even wanna to think about what my grade is in thier so i feel your pain....other than that my Thanksgiving get together was normal....exactly what i expected.... crazy aunts and even crazier uncles trashing my house and arguing with the other side of the family....i just try to aviod everyone on thanksgiving



-MRR