Saturday 20 October 2007

ok, this is not going to be a post where i whine because no ones on. (even though no is on!) humm, lets seeeee... ah yes! i avoided the dreaded neighborhood love fest, a.k.a pumpkin painting, by staying in bed. now my pumpkin will rot in the basment and i will never see it again. im sort of upset because its not even hallowen and stores are putting up christmas decorations. my mom wont let us in the computer room, which means shes buying christmas presents. and i keep seeing christmas ads in the paper. *sigh* its not supposed to be Christmas! its suposed to be june and im not suposed to go to school for two more m0nths! i think i need to ...umm... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!! school is driving me nuts!!!!! ok thats my little rant for the day. i miss summer.

1 comment:

Ink said...

I'm so with you.

XxInk