Saturday 13 October 2007

no one is on!!!

how come the one time my parents forget what time it is and let me stay on past nine, no one's on? humm? oh well, ill sit here alone, forgotten, unloved, being drive nuts by my dads computer game. its ok, ill be fine. *wipes away tear* UGH!!! if i have to hear the theme song from this game one more time ill go insane! its the same game my brother was playing 24/7 and driving me nuts with, now that my dads playing it its even worse!
im going to eat some food and sit
...alone...

...crying...

...did i mention alone...
maybe well have some cheeze-its. that almost makes up for my lousy timing.

5 comments:

Silvertongue said...

What game is he playing?

Sorry i haven't been on here for a while, i still post on mine every day but have neglected to comment or post on others.

elfgirl564 said...

some civil war game. theme song is The Ants Go Marching Two By Two. its ok, i havent been on here all that much either.

Ink said...

DON'T CRY!!!!!!
I'll call you ASAP!!!

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

okaay!!!!!

Ink said...

Good! No more tears!
XD

XxInk