Thursday 20 September 2007

that math class

so i love my math teacher he is amazing!! and he is just awesome!

so we had a shorten block and w/e so get got him talking for 40 minutes about the times when he went sky diving

so there is a picture after he jumped like right after he was out of the plan and a kid in my class davy we love him to he is quite amazing and anyways he is like so where you scared in that picture,
note that picture was of him screaming his head off, and eyes bugged open it was just great and so
he is like yeah i am usually having a great time when i am going like this...
so my teacher literally is SCREAMING and his face was like in pure horror thing and arms up like DON'T HURT ME kind of thing,
it was great he did that like for 10 seconds

anyways that was my fun math class story,

ps new blog post of my other one! there is big news there!

2 comments: