Monday 24 September 2007

Hello again.

So I have another one of my odd stories.
And it just came to mind too, I don't know why it did now and not earlier...
Hmmm...
Anyways, on with the story.

Me and my mom and older brother were getting ready to go somewhere.
And well, you see my brother plays piano, (he's dang good at it too... and no its not that dorky classical stuff either) and me and my mom were watching him.
(And for those of you who don't know, my house has a very open entry way, we can look downstairs from the top of the staircase and see the piano and the front door and some of the hallway.)
He walked up to the piano, while he was brushing his teeth, and starts playing the piano with the other hand.
And he's still brushing!
I was like "Oh my gosh. This is so going on my blog."
My mom and I got such a kick out of that!
I wish I could have taken a pic of it for you guys...

XxInk

2 comments:

elfgirl564 said...

ok, that is so jon. if you know what i mean.

Ink said...

I know, I know.
XD

XxInk